Saudi Arabia has announced plans to become the region's renewable energy hub by 2030, recognizing the importance of a diverse energy mix for its long-term economic prosperity. The Kingdom also aspires to become a major manufacturing hub, offering green energy investors attractive investment opportunities in a large and underdeveloped market
Explore Saudi Arabia's
Renewable Energy Sector
country worldwide for solar energy potential
country worldwide for onshore wind energy potential
Limitless solar and wind energy endowment
Large unsaturated regional market
- In addition to the growing local demand, manufacturers have the opportunity to meet an energy demand of 17 GW in the GCC and 70 GW in the MENA region
- Energy companies in Saudi Arabia can leverage a logistical advantage, such as cheaper transportation costs and faster supply times to GCC bordering countries
Advanced knowledge-based market
- A strong ecosystem of advanced renewables research and innovation with pioneering initiatives involving many entities.
- The renewable energy atlas and the supplier database are two examples of comprehensive market information databases .
An investor centric ecosystem
- Tailored investment incentives are provided to encourage private sector investments.
- Facilitate the formation and expansion of businesses in order to make the investment experience as simple as possible.
Healthcare & Life Sciences Opportunities
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.