This opportunity entails building and operating botanical gardens of various sizes across the Kingdom:
- Twelve botanical gardens in three large cities: Riyadh (4), Jeddah (5), Dammam (3)
- Six botanical gardens in three medium cities: Madinah (3), Tabuk (1), Buraydah (2)
- Fourteen botanical gardens in five small cities: Hail (1), Najran (1), Abha (7), Jazan (4), Al-Bahah (1)
The required investment is SAR 40M to SAR 45M per garden, assuming a pure private sector investment model.
Recreation and entertainment are key pillars of Vision 2030, with the government aiming to increase spend on recreation from 2.9% to 6% of total spend by 2030.
The serious government commitment presents attractive opportunities to operate botanical gardens in the Kingdom
Tourism, Culture and Entertainment
Across the Kingdom
Entertainment, Culture and Sports
SAR 40M – SAR 45M (per garden)
Open to starting the project as soon as possible
- Joint Venture with the government
- Pure operation with management scheme (no investment needed)
Contact Our Botanical Gardens Development Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.