Invest in KSA's education sector by expanding the capacity of Nursing Schools to meet the existing shortage of qualified nurses.
- 5.7 Nurses per 1,000 people in KSA vs OECD average of ~9-9.5
- 48 Nursing schools in KSA of which 14 are private
- ~138K Increment in topline number of nurses by 2030F
- ~18K of graduates required from nursing programs every year for the next 8 years
- ~50-60 of new nursing institutes required
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.