Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality, Mid-Priced Int’l K-12 schools in Riyadh
- Mid-priced segment is the largest segment within private international K-12 school market in Riyadh with moderate growth
- Expected Adoption of the Mid-Priced segment is likely to increase to ~15% by 2030
- ~0.8-1B SAR Estimated Investment required (assuming ~SAR 35- 40M capital outlay per school)
- ~24K Number of new private int’l school to be opened by 2030F
- ~18K Additional students in new private Mid-Priced Int’l school by 2030F
contact our Mid-priced International Schools in Riyadh Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.