Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality, Private Int’l Early Years centers in Jeddah.
- The Early Years GER in Jeddah is low (~18%); KSA government has set targets to increase the GER to ~90% across the Kingdom by 2030, outlining headroom for growth
- Private International is the largest segment in Jeddah Early Years market with high potential for growth, despite slow historical growth
- Private International segment’s enrolment share is expected to reach ~62% by 2030 based on historical growth rates
- ~7-10M SAR Capital outlay expense required per new center
- 950 Number of new private int’l Early Years centers to be opened
- ~95K Additional students in new private Int’l Early Years centres by 2030F
contact our Jeddah Private International Early Years Opportunity Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.