The project consists of developing small wastewater treatment plants with multiple sites with collection networks for wastewater flow in the North-western of Saudi Arabia, and SWPC intends to procure North-western Small Sewage Treatment Plant (SSTP) using a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Model.
- Expected Investment size: approx. SAR 1.9 billion
- Total capacity: 49,000 m3/day
- collection network : 1,177 km
- Job Creation: up 1200 jobs during the project life
- Location (Region): Madinah and Tabuk regions of KSA
- Target IRR between 5-8%
- Planning tendering during 2025 and COD will be 2029
- Term of the Project is 25 years
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.