The project consists of developing small wastewater treatment plants with multiple sites with collection networks for wastewater flow in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, and SWPC intends to procure Eastern province Small Sewage Treatment Plant (SSTP) using a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Model.
- Expected Investment size: approx. SAR 2.1 billion
- Total capacity: 23,250 m3/day
- collection network : 1,346 km
- Job Creation: up 500 jobs during the project life
- Location (Region): Eastern regions of KSA
- Target IRR between 5-8%
- Planning tendering during 2023 and COD will be 2027
- Term of the Project is 25 years
contact our Eastern province Small Sewage Treatment Plant (SSTP) Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.