The project consists of developing small wastewater treatment plants with multiple sites with collection networks for wastewater flow in the Central of Saudi Arabia, and SWPC intends to procure Central province Small Sewage Treatment Plant (SSTP) using a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Model.
- Expected Investment size: approx. SAR 3.8 billion
- Total capacity: 91,000 m3/day
- collection network : 2,333 km
- Job Creation: up 1500 jobs during the project life
- Location (Region): Riyad region , KSA
- Target IRR between 5-8%
- Planning tendering during 2026 and COD will be 2030
- Term of the Project is 25 years
contact our Central Cluster Small Sewage Treatment Plant (SSTP) Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.