The project consists in the development of strategic potable water reservoirs located in Qassim region and SWPC intends to procure Qassim ISWR using a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Model
- Expected Investment size: approx. SAR 560 million
- Strategic water storage capacity: 1,011,000 m3
- Job Creation: up to 250 jobs during the project life
- Location (Region): Qassim, Qassim Region.
- Target IRR between 5-8% , Planning tendering during 2024 and COD will be 2028
- SWPC will set out its contractual performance targets and other requirements in the General Technical Specifications.
- Payment mechanism is a standard structure followed in precedent SWPC projects as following components (Capital Cost Recovery Rate, Fixed O&M Recovery Rate, Variable O&M Recovery Rate; and Electricity Charge Rate)
contact our Al Qassim Independent Strategic Water Reservoir (ISWR) Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.