This opportunity entails building and operating waterparks in various cities across the Kingdom:
- Four waterparks in three large cities: Riyadh (1), Jeddah (2), Dammam (1)
- One waterpark in a medium city: Madinah (1)
- One waterpark in a small city: Jazan (1)
The required investment is SAR 420M to SAR 470M per waterpark, assuming a pure private sector investment model.
Recreation and entertainment are key pillars of Vision 2030, with the government aiming to increase spend on recreation from 2.9% to 6% of total spend by 2030.
Waterparks are one of the most-visited entertainment destinations by Saudis abroad, especially given that no such parks currently exist in the Kingdom.
The serious government commitment, coupled with the large appetite for waterparks among young Saudis, create an attractive opportunity to establish waterparks in the Kingdom
Tourism, Culture and Entertainment
Entertainment, Culture and Sports
Across the Kingdom
SAR 420M - SAR 470M (per waterpark)
Open to starting the project as soon as possible
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with the government
- Pure operation with management scheme (no investment needed)
Contact Our Waterparks development Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.