- The amusement park's size, location, and concept all have a role in the internal rate of return on investment (IRR).
- Mega, super, and ordinary standard parks are often the three categories that make up an area's entertainment offerings.
- Disney Land is an example of a mega park, which is very large and worth billions of dollars, whereas super parks often generate more than $100 million annually. (weatherport.com, n.d)
- The majority of amusement parks across the globe, around 95%, are considered standard parks, and their annual income is typically less than $100 million. Still, this figure may vary greatly depending on the investment.
- Indoor and water parks are more likely to be profitable
contact our Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.