- The water pump is a centrifugal pump driven by a belt connected to the crankshaft of the engine. The pump circulates fluid whenever the engine is running using centrifugal force while it spins, causing fluid to be drawn from the center continuously.
- The oil pump circulates engine oil under pressure to the rotating bearings, the sliding pistons and the camshaft of the engine. It is also used as a hydraulic fluid to power small actuators.
- Automotive applications typically use centrifugal water pumps and rotor oil pumps. In some automobile applications a gear type oil pump is also used.
- Proposed Plant Capacity is 250,000 units/annum
- Market Overview
- Light Vehicle Sales Forecast is expected to jump 50% between 2017 and 2029 in the MEA region.
- Forecasts for the total vehicles in operation in 2029 is 10.09 million (KSA) 13.07 million (rest of GCC), 25.9 million (GAFTA), and 23.92 million (Non-GAFTA).
- New PV sales are expected to reach a CAGR of 8.91% from 2018 to 2025, New CV sales are expected to reach a CAGR of 10.4% from 2018 to 2025.
contact our Water And Oil Pumps Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.