Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality SEN daycare centers across KSA
- There is a rising need to increase SEN* provision in the segment.
- There are multiple types of intellectual impairments prevalent in the Kingdom such as (Autism, Down’s Syndrome, ADHD, and other intellectual disabilities)
- Saudi SEN population in KSA in 2017 is ~1.4M
- Saudi population with intellectual impairments in 2017 is ~0.2M
- There are ~80K Saudis aged 2-45 with moderate to severe disability
- There is currently ~40K number of students enrolled in daycare centers
contact our Special Education Needs - Daycare Opportunity Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.