Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality, mid-priced Int’l K-12 schools in the Eastern Province
- Mid-priced school segment is one of the fastest growing and largest segments within the private international school market in EP
- Expected adoption of Mid-Priced segments is likely to increase to ~25% by 2030F
- ~0.5-0.7B SAR Estimated Investment required (assuming ~SAR 35- 40M capital outlay per school)
- ~16K Number of new private int’l school to be opened by 2030F
- ~12K Additional students in new private Mid-Priced Int’l school by 2030F
contact our Mid priced International Schools in Eastern Province Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.