This opportunity entails building and operating aquariums in various cities across the Kingdom:
- Four aquariums in three large cities: Riyadh (2), Jeddah (1), Dammam (1)
- Four aquariums in three medium cities: Madinah (2), Tabuk (1), Buraydah (1)
The required investment is SAR 30M to SAR 35M per aquarium, assuming a pure private sector investment model.
Recreation and entertainment are key pillars of Vision 2030, with the government aiming to increase spend on recreation from 2.9% to 6% of total spend by 2030.
The serious government commitment, coupled with the potential to redirect spend by Saudis on Aquariums abroad back to Saudi Arabia, create an attractive opportunity to establish Aquariums in the Kingdom
Tourism, Culture and Entertainment
Entertainment, Culture and Sports
Across the Kingdom
SAR 30M – SAR 35M (per aquarium)
Open to starting the project as soon as possible
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with the government
- Pure operation with management scheme (no investment needed)
Contact Our Aquariums development Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.