This opportunity entails developing the value chain to produce Ovens to serve the Saudi Arabian and GCC markets.
Appealing demand prospects for ovens in Saudi Arabia, and the larger GCC market:
- In 2018, demand for ovens reached 57,000 units in GCC, including about 70%, about 41,000 units from Saudi Arabia
- Going forward, Saudi demand to reach 64,000 units per year on average
- Beyond Saudi Arabia, other markets within the GCC are growing
Attractive investment opportunity for ovens:
- Consumer preferences changing due to increased urbanization
- Open kitchens driving consumers to purchase more modern looking ovens
- Oven prices are becoming a critical factor in purchase decisions
- Local manufacturing could help reduce average prices as well as address consumer need for ovens that are customized to suit domestic requirements, which are currently not addressed by imported oven units.
Industrial and Manufacturing
Industrial Equipment & Spare Parts
To be determined by the investor
Demand for ovens in KSA totals 41,000 units per year (2018).
Open to starting the project as soon as possible
- 100% Private sector model
Contact Our Oven Manufacturing Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.