This opportunity entails developing the value chain to produce Kettles to serve the Saudi Arabian and GCC markets.
Appealing demand prospects for kettles in Saudi Arabia, and the larger GCC market:
- In 2018, demand for kettles reached 1.4 million units in GCC, including 48%, about 660,000 units from Saudi Arabia
- Going forward, KSA demand to reach 870,000 units per year on average
- Beyond KSA, other markets in GCC are growing
Attractive investment opportunity for kettle manufacturers:
- Saudi kettles household penetration rate hovers around 65% with much lower rates in non-urban areas which will be easier to reach
- Ease of use of the kettle gives potential for full market penetration and reduces manufacturer spending on marketing (usage of the appliance is already clear to consumers): giving consumers an edge over cross-appliance manufacturers who need to spend heavily on product usage marketing
Industrial and Manufacturing
Industrial Equipment & Spare Parts
To be determined by the investor
Demand for kettles in KSA totals ~0.66 million units per year (2018).
Open to starting the project as soon as possible
- 100% Private sector model
Contact Our Kettles Manufacturing Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.