Invest in KSA’s education sector by establishing high-quality, Private Int’l K-12 schools in Tabuk.
- Private student enrollment in Tabuk have increased since 2014 till 2020 on a CAGR of 2%
- ~25K expected additional students to be accommodated in new private int’l K-12 centers in Al-Tabuk by 2030F
- ~84 new private int’l K-12 schools to be set-up in Tabuk by 2030F
- ~SAR 2.1 – 2.5B Investment required to establish ~84 new private int’l K-12 Schools
- ~SAR 25 - 30M Capital outlay expense required per new School
contact our Tabuk International K-12 Schools Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.