- The opportunity is to establish a factory to manage the large volume of waste from Sacrifices and sell the products produced.
- Purpose and beneficiaries:
- Processing and cleaning collected waste (e.g.: bowels, bones, blood, meat) to extract fat and protein.
- Factory will dispose waste coming out from processed products (e.g.: water, chemicals).
- Recycle various waste types coming from sacrifices' leftover to produce proteins and fat.
- Produce fat and protein from offerings and sacrifices' leftovers to produce other products.
- Ensure clean air nearby the pilgrimage sites.
- The project is expected to capitalize on the growing number of Haj & Umrah visitors which is projected to translate into larger number animals sacrificed over the next years to reach 2.8 million by 2030.
Hajj & Umrah
88 MN SAR
Contact Our Sacrifices waste management factory in Makkah Sacrifices Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.
© 2020 Invest Saudi. All rights reserved.