This opportunity aims at establishing private kindergartens across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Private kindergartens will offer education in local and/or international curriculums.
Today, Saudi Arabia has 300,000 students in kindergarten of which 52% are enrolled in private kindergartens. The total enrolment of children in kindergarten is low, standing at only 14% in 2017 and leaving room for growth in KG students to 27% by 2020 as per the National Transformation Program 2020 set target.
Growth in Saudi Arabia's private kindergarten market is driven by 3 key factors:
- Population: Saudi Arabia's student population expected to continue to steadily grow, in line with student-aged population growth
- KG enrollment rate: Increase in Saudi kindergarten enrollment rate to reach set national targets
- Tuition/fees: Kindergarten fees are likely to scale faster than inflation with increased sophistication of offerings and costs of providing educational services
The number of kindergarten students in KSA is forecasted to grow to 834,000 by 2030; with ~430,000 students enrolled in private kindergartens.
With growth in KG enrollment and higher tuition fees, the KSA private kindergarten market is expected to increase from ~USD 595 million in 2017 to ~USD 2.4 billion by 2030 (resulting in an 11% CAGR). The market growth is expected to result in ~275,000 new seats in private kindergartens by 2030.
Across the Kingdom
To be determined by the investor
Open to starting the project as soon as possible
- The investor will bear all capital expenditure associated with the project, including the infrastructural cost, and the operating expenses.
- Access to land and educational buildings can be facilitated by government entities (e.g., providing long-lease to lands and buildings)
Contact Our Kindergartens Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.