This opportunity entails establishing facilities for demulsifiers to serve the KSA and Middle Eastern markets.
The overall consumption for demulsifiers consumption in the Middle East is expected to increase from 77 KTPA in 2018 to 103 KTPA in 2025.
- KSA market: Local consumption is expected to increase from 20 KTPA in 2018 to 25 KTPA in 2025, leading to an increase in market size from 49 M USD in 2018 to 76 M USD in 2025.
- Rest of the Middle East: Local consumption is expected to increase from 57 KTPA in 2018 to 78 KTPA in 2025, leading to an increase in market size from 92 M USD in 2018 to 162 M USD in 2025.
In addition, several raw material used in demulsifiers production are readily available in KSA including polyglycol ester, sulfonate, polymerized oils and ester as well as polymerized polyglycols.
The increase in demand for demulsifiers and the limited presence of local players coupled with the Governments push for localization presents a great opportunity for the private sector to invest in establishing facilities for demulsifiers in Saudi Arabia.
Beyond the facilities for demulsifiers, other opportunities exist across the value chain including:
- Establishing production facilities for key input materials (e.g., alkylated phenols, alkoxylated resins and block copolymers)
- Providing transportation and loading services (e.g., flatbed trailers and manifold trailers)
- Provide handling services (e.g., drums and iso containers)
To be determined by the investor
To be assessed by investor (cost drivers and other financial figures to be shared upon request)
Open to starting the project as soon as possible
- Pure private sector model
- Joint venture with local player
Contact Our Facilities for demulsifiers Expert
Thank you for your interest in the Invest Saudi.
We received your inquiry, and we will get back to you shortly.