Information that is related to a person. Examples of such data would be your name, address, email address, IP address, and phone number.
What information do we collect through our website?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We collect your cookies information and your IP Address. In addition to storing any information you will in any “Contact Us” form on our website, with information like your First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Telephone Number, Email Address. On our e-Services portal within our Sagia.gov.sa website, we also store other information submitted by you in order to process Licensing Services like: entity details & authenticated contact person details (Mobile Number, Email Address, Full Name).
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions and responses: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other entity for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than to other governmental agencies and ministries to provide better service to your investments and develop the investment environment in Saudi Arabia
- To send periodic e-mails (especially for those subscribed to newsletters): to the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates to your order, in addition to receiving occasional SAGIA news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To administer promotional alerts, surveys, or other site features
- Knowing your IP Address helps us improve our website, considering the nature of SAGIA’s role as the Investment Promotional Agency of Saudi Arabia, knowing the website visitors’ locations provide very important data to customize the experience.
Who may we share the processed data with?
- Data processors: IT, Marketing
- State authorities
Where do we process your personal data?
We always aim to process your data in Saudi Arabia. However, data may in some situations be transferred to suppliers or subcontractors outside of the Kingdom.
How long do we store your personal data?
We never save your data for longer than is necessary for their respective purposes.
What are your rights as a registered person?
- Right of access. You have the right to request a copy of the data we have processed.
- The right to amend. You have the right to correct or complete personal information.
- The right to deletion. You have the right to request that we delete the personal data we process about you.
- The right to object to certain types of processing. For example, avoid direct marketing.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, in addition to that, all entered passwords are encrypted.
What type of information do we use for our analytical reports?
We use Google Analytical Report for website analytics, which get information from IPs, information displayed in our analytical reports would show: country, city, device, visited
pages, session time per visited page. These reports are solely used internally for analytical and website development purposes.
Yes, we do.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third party services (most of whom are other Saudi Arabian governmental agencies or ministries), these third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore encourage you to read these Privacy Policies, knowing that they are not a part of this particular one, neither contextually nor legally.